*An alphabetical listing of the program participants can be found on the right-hand menu. You will find details of each participant and their symposium papers (including titles and abstracts) listed there.
Contact information and external links have been provided by those participants who have felt comfortable doing so.
A founding principle of the ‘Critical Contours of Maithili Studies’ symposium and working group was the commitment to representing voices within Mithila studies and academia at large that are marginalised. This is reflected in the broad diversity of fields of expertise of our participants, the many countries and institutions that they represent, and the many levels and positions within our academic community that they occupy.
- 'Critical Contours of Maithili Studies' Symposium (ACSA Madison 2022)
Participants & Abstracts
- Prof. Coralynn Davis (Bucknell University)
- Dr. Christopher L. Diamond (The Australian National University)
- Hélène Fleury (Université Paris-Saclay)
- Dr. Mithilesh Kumar Jha (IIT-Guwahati)
- Dr. Rani Jha (Poet & Independent Scholar)
- Dr. Makoto Kitada (Osaka University 大阪大学)
- Dr. Ufaque Paiker (Ashoka University)
- Prof. Dev Nath Pathak (South Asian University)
- Dr. Pranav Prakash (Oxford University)
- Future Plans
- Symposium Attendance Information